Welcome to Sage!
Your first day will be carefully planned ahead of your arrival. Day one will aim to be as relaxed and informal as possible and ideally coordinated by your line manager. You will also meet with your Sage Ambassador (buddy) and have time to reflect on your experiences. We want you to feel excited, comfortable and keen to get started!
What you need to know and do on your first day
- What are your burning questions?
- Any questions on your contract of employment/offer pack?
- Familiarize yourself with your surroundings.
- Watch the welcome video from our CEO, Stephen Kelly.
- Receive an overview of your key stakeholders
- Consider your expectations for your first week.
- Understand your team structure.
- Review company structure charts.
- Ensure equipment and log-ins are working correctly.
- We have created a line managers guide to induction, which your manager will have a copy of. It would be useful for you to see this too – you can access a copy here