At Sage we’re passionate about enabling all colleagues to be themselves at work and develop a great career here, supporting our customers and their dreams.
We believe that diversity of thought and equal opportunity in our high performance culture drives genuine innovation, a core Sage value and crucial to living the Sage Way.
We will not discriminate on any grounds including age, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Visit our external website to find out more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion at Sage.
Sage is fully committed to supporting diversity and to creating an inclusive culture. Our business is about people and we strive to create an environment responsive to different cultures and groups in everything we do. We value diversity and believe it to be vital to our success and fundamental to achieving our objective of being the best place to work.
To achieve our aims set out in our diversity and inclusion policy, Sage is committed to:
- Providing awareness training and guidance to all colleagues and managers to ensure our commitment to diversity is known and understood.
- Monitoring and measuring diversity to remove any direct, indirect, associative and perceptive discrimination.
- Challenging and investigating discriminatory or harassing behavior in line with the applicable disciplinary procedure, when necessary.
- Delivering, communicating and regularly reviewing the diversity and inclusion plan.
- Supporting the communities in which we live and work.
- Supporting and promoting flexible working.
As a manager at Sage you are responsible for acting as a role model living the Sage Values and Behaviors. It is your responsibility to ensure our diversity and inclusion policy is implemented and embedded, and that your team are aware of their individual responsibilities.
All colleagues in Sage have a responsibility to ensure equality of opportunity. We all must respect the right to work in an inclusive environment, free from harassment, prejudice and discrimination, demonstrating the Sage Values and Behaviors in all of our interactions, challenging any colleagues who fall short of these expectations.
Increasing Women in Technology
Our current workforce is 47% women and 53% men. Female representation in SMT (Senior Management Team) leadership is 30% and in technology 27.5% of colleagues are women. Regardless of your gender you can get involved in the conversation by joining the Chatter group Women@Sage.